The Complete Guide to Corgis
FREE US SHIPPING on this item!
With its short legs and oversized facial features, the Corgi has become one of the cutest and most popular dog breeds in America today. Their affectionate personality and adaptability make them perfectly suited to most homes and environments.
The Complete Guide to Corgis is intended for the busy new owner who needs to quickly and easily learn everything they NEED to know as they embark on Corgi ownership. This comprehensive guide answers every question you may have including:
- Is a Corgi right for me?
- What do I do now that I've brought home my Corgi?
- How can I best train my Corgi?
- What common mistakes should I avoid?
Be prepared for your new pup, and all the challenges that come along with owning a Corgi. This book will take you on a step-by-step journey and walk you through virtually everything you'll need to know as a new Corgi owner, including:
- The differences between the Pembroke and Cardigan breeds
- Corgi history and characteristics
- The ideal Corgi home
- Finding the right Corgi for you
- Preparing for your new Corgi
- The first Week with your new puppy
- The first Month with your new puppy
- Corgi House-training
- The importance of socializing your Corgi
- Being a GREAT puppy parent
- Corgis and other dogs
- Training your Corgi puppy
- Basic Commands
- Corgi Nutritional Needs
- Grooming a Corgi
- Basic Corgi health care
- Health concerns with Corgis
- Your aging Corgi
If you are ready to take on the challenges and joys of owning a Corgi, then this is the book you need. The road to being a great Puppy parent is a long and difficult one, this road map can help you navigate all the twist and turns as you start the most amazing journey of your life!