Your Labrador Retriever Puppy by Month
FREE US SHIPPING on this item!Your Labrador Retriever Puppy Month by Month, Second Edition, provides new puppy owners with everything you need to know and do at each stage of development to make sure your playful, energetic puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted companion. Expert authors Terry Albert, vet Deb Eldredge, and breeder Joanne Olivier team up to cover all the questions new owners tend to have and may not think to ask, including:
• What to ask the breeder before bringing your puppy home.
• Which vaccinations your puppy needs and when to get them.
• How to make potty training as smooth (and quick) as possible.
• What to do when your puppy cries at night.
• Why and how to crate train your puppy.
• When socialization should happen and how to make sure it does.
• When your puppy is ready to learn basic commands—like Sit, Stay, and Come—and the best way to teach them.
• When and how to go about leash training.
• How much exercise your puppy needs to stay physically and mentally healthy.
• What, how much, and when to feed your puppy to give him the nutrition he needs without the extra weight he doesn’t.
• When your puppy is ready for obedience training and how to make sure it works.
• How and how often to bath your puppy, brush his coat, clip his nails, and brush his teeth.
• How to know what requires a trip to the vet and what doesn't.
• What causes problem behaviors, when to expect them, and how to correct them.
Based on 2 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
I normally don’t write reviews but this book helped! I’m really glad I bought it. I work and care for animals on the daily. With that in mind, there’s a few thing I knew but I definitely learned a lot throughout each month with this book. I love how they break the stages down. It’s a fun/interesting read along as you watch your pup grow each month. I would really recommend this if you are a first time lab owner. It has a lot of great tips and information that a lab owner would want to know first hand
Super good book for new owner of a lab! Going month ny month is excellent,highly recommend this book.